For any homeowner or building contractor considering work that will be performed in, or which will obstruct the Public Right-Of-Way, seek permit applications here or by contacting the Public Works Coordinator at 720-314-5558.
Do I need a Public Right-Of-Way Permit?
Work Needing Permits:
Public Works must pre-approve plans before permit is issued, and complete work must pass inspection for:
- Repairs to public sidewalks
- Driveway Apron
- Sewer Repairs which involve alley excavation
- Gas or water connections which involve street excavation
- Any other work which will obstruct access in the Public Right-Of-Way
To apply for a Right-Of-Way Permit:
- Print and complete the following form: Public Right of Way Permit Application
- Email the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Completed Application
- A copy of your contractor’s license, if applicable (from any surrounding municipality)
- A copy of your contractor’s proof of Liability insurance
- Once the completed items are received by email@example.com, a permit will be issued. Payment of fees can be made at Mountain View Town Hall or by calling them at 303-421-7282
- When the work is complete or ready for inspection, contact the Public Works Coordinator at 720-314-5558.